- Name: -showcommand
- Specifies a callback for selecting a Pod module (Button-1 binding).
- Name: -showcommand2
- Specifies a callback for selecting a Pod module in a different window (Button-2 binding).
- Name: -usecache
- True, if a cache of Pod modules should be created and used. The default is true.
DESCRIPTIONThe Tk::Pod::Tree widget shows all available Perl Pod documentation in a tree.
- $tree->Fill(?-nocache => 1?, ?-forked => 0|1?, ?-fillcb => ...?)
Find Pod modules and fill the tree widget. If -nocache is
specified, then no cache will be used for loading.
A cache of Pod modules is written unless the -usecache configuration option of the widget is set to false.
If "-forked" is specified, then searching for Pods is done in the background, if possible. Note that the default is currently unspecified.
A callback may be specified with the "-fillcb" option and will be called after the tree is filled.
- Move the anchor/selection and view to the given $path and open subtrees to make the $path visible, if necessary.
AUTHORSlaven Rezić <[email protected]>
Copyright (c) 2001,2004 Slaven Rezić. All rights reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself.