SYNOPSISTo compile this driver into the kernel, place the following lines in your kernel configuration file:
device scbus device trm
Alternatively, to load the driver as a module at boot time, place the following line in loader.conf5:
DESCRIPTIONThe driver supports PCI SCSI host adapters based on the Tekram TRM-S1040 SCSI ASIC.
HARDWARESCSI controllers supported by the driver include:
- Tekram DC-315 PCI Ultra SCSI adapter without BIOS and internal SCSI connector
- Tekram DC-315U PCI Ultra SCSI adapter without BIOS
- Tekram DC-395F PCI Ultra-Wide SCSI adapter with flash BIOS and 68-pin external SCSI connector
- Tekram DC-395U PCI Ultra SCSI adapter with flash BIOS
- Tekram DC-395UW PCI Ultra-Wide SCSI adapter with flash BIOS
- Tekram DC-395U2W PCI Ultra2-Wide SCSI adapter with flash BIOS
For the Tekram DC-310/U and DC-390F/U/UW/U2B/U2W/U3W PCI SCSI host adapters, use the sym(4) driver.
AUTHORSAn -nosplit The driver was originally written for Fx 3.0 Ns /i386 by An Erich Chen of Tekram Technology, and ported to Fx 5.0 by An Olivier Houchard Aq [email protected] .