SYNOPSISwnpp-check [--exact] package ...
DESCRIPTIONwnpp-check downloads the lists of packages which are listed as being packaged (ITPed) or for which a package has been requested (RFPed) from the WNPP website and lists any packages supplied on the command line which appear in those lists.
Note that WNPP, and therefore wnpp-check's output, is source package based.
- --help, -h
- Show a summary of options.
- --version, -v
- Show version and copyright information.
- --exact, -e
- Require an exact package name match, rather than the default substring match.
- None of the packages supplied has an open ITP or RFP
- Either an error occurred or at least one package supplied has an open ITP or RFP
AUTHORwnpp-check was written by David Paleino <[email protected]>; this man page was written by Adam D. Barratt <[email protected]> for the devscripts package. wnpp-check was originally based on wnpp-alert, which was written by Arthur Korn <[email protected]> and modified by Julian Gilbey <[email protected]> for the devscripts package. Both scripts are in the public domain.