SYNOPSISwoof [options] file
DESCRIPTIONwoof is a tool to copy files between hosts. It can serve a specified file on HTTP,just for a given number of times, and then shutdown. It can be easily used to share files across the computers on a net, and given that the other ends should have just a browser, it can share stuff between different operating system, or different devices (e.g.: a smartphone). It can also show a simple html form in order to upload a file. commands.
OPTIONSA summary of options is included below.
- Show summary of options.
- -i <ip_addr>
- IP address to share the file
- -p <port>
- Port to be used to share the file
- -c <count>
- Number of times to share the file
- -z <dir>
- Used on a directory, it creates a tarball with gzip compression
- -j <dir>
- Used on a directory, it creates a tarball with bzip2 compression
- -Z <dir>
- Used on a directory, it creates a tarball with ZIP compression
- -u <dir>
- Used on a directory, it creates a tarball with no compression
- Used to distribute woof itself
woof provides an upload form and allows uploading files