SYNOPSISdesmume-cli [options] files...
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the desmume-cli program
desmume is a Nintendo DS emulator running homebrew demos and commercial games.
OPTIONSThese programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below.
- Loads savegame from slot NUM
- Disables the sound emulation
- Disables the 60 fps limiter
Select available 3d emulation:
- 0 = 3d disabled
- 1 = internal desmume software rasterizer (default)
- Enables using OpenGL for screen rendering
- Use software colour conversion during OpenGL screen rendering. May produce better or worse frame rates depending on hardware.
- Enable the ARM9 GDB stub on the given port
- Enable the ARM7 GDB stub on the given port
Select savetype from the following:
- 0 = Autodetect
- 1 = EEPROM 4kbit
- 2 = EEPROM 64kbit
- 3 = EEPROM 512kbit
- 4 = FRAM 256kbit
- 5 = FLASH 2mbit
- 6 = FLASH 4mbit
Set the language in the firmware, LANG as follows:
- 0 = Japanese
- 1 = English
- 2 = French
- 3 = German
- 4 = Italian
- 5 = Spanish
- Enable disk image GBAMP compact flash emulation
- Show summary of options.
- Show version of program.
Some options may be unavailable, depending on compile-time configuration, for instance gdb stubs and opengl.
INPUTMouse cursor acts as stylus, mouse click replaces stylus touch.
Keyboard is configured as follows:
- F1-F10 load savegame from slot 1-10
- Shift+F1-F10 save game to slot 1-10
- Non-keypad arrows act as d-pad
- z = A
- x = B
- a = Y
- s = X
- q = L
- w = R
- Enter = START
- Left Shift = SELECT
- Backspace = LID
AUTHORdesmume was written by DeSmuME team (http://sourceforge.net/projects/desmume).
This manual page was written by Pascal Giard <[email protected]>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).