XmCreateFileSelectionBox creates an unmanaged FileSelectionBox. A FileSelectionBox is used to select a file and includes the following:
- An editable text field for the directory mask
- A scrolling list of filenames
- An editable text field for the selected file
- Labels for the list and text fields
- Four buttons
The default button labels are OK, Filter, Cancel, and Help. Additional work area children may be added to the FileSelectionBox after creation. FileSelectionBox inherits the layout functionality provided by SelectionBox for any additional work area children.
If the parent of the FileSelectionBox is a DialogShell, use XtManageChild to pop up the FileSelectionDialog (passing the FileSelectionBox as the widget parameter); use XtUnmanageChild to pop it down.
- Specifies the parent widget ID
- Specifies the name of the created widget
- Specifies the argument list
- Specifies the number of attribute/value pairs in the argument list (arglist)
For a complete definition of FileSelectionBox and its associated resources, see XmFileSelectionBox(3).
Returns the FileSelectionBox widget ID.