SYNOPSISaaflip [-abcfv] [-n number] [-s delay]
DESCRIPTIONaaflip is an ASCII art video player which supports the fli and flc formats.
fli files are limited to a resolution of 320x200 pixel, while flc files can have any resolution.
The default method of playing is to load the first frame of the animation sequence and display it. After this the remainder of the file is loaded into memory, and the animation starts. The animation ends when q or ctrl-c is pressed.
- Remove frames from memory after processing. Using this option leaves more memory for other processes, but relies on the buffer cache for continuous animation.
- Process frames immediately as they are loaded. When using this option the animation frames are shown as soon as the player has read them, so you don't have to wait until the entire file has been read. The disadvantage is that the animation becomes jumpy if the speed set by the animation is higher than the speed of loading.
- Keep the screen black while loading the animation. This conflicts with option -b, which can give interesting results.
- Switch off clock synchronization. Animation will run as fast as possible.
- Show information on flic file.
- -n number
- Play the animation sequence number times.
- -s delay
- Set delay between frames to delay milliseconds. Option -s 0 is the same as -f.