SYNOPSISaeskeyfind [OPTION] MEMORY-IMAGE
DESCRIPTIONaeskeyfind is a tool that illustrates automatic techniques for locating 128-bit and 256-bit AES keys in a captured memory image.
- verbose output -- prints the extended keys and the constraints on the rows of the key schedule
- don't display a progress bar
- -t THRESHOLD
- sets the maximum number of bit errors allowed in a candidate key schedule
- displays usage help
- aeskeyfind was written by Nadia Heninger and Ariel Feldman.
- This manual page was adapted by Julien Valroff <[email protected]> from rsakeyfind.1, originally written by Jacob Appelbaum <[email protected]> for the Debian system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.