affcopy [options] file1 file
affcopy [options] file1 file2 file3 ... dir
affcopy [options] file1 file2 file3 ... dir1 dir2...
DESCRIPTIONSign an existing AFF file. This program will:
- Sign each segment if there are no segment signatures.
- Write signed chain-of-custody Bill of Materials segment.
This file is part of the AFFLIBv3, that provides AFF.
AFF is an open and extensible file format to store disk images and associated metadata. It is useful in several scenaries, as computer forensics investigations.
- Ask for a chain-of-custody note.
- Just print the version number and exit.
- -k filename.key
- Specify private key for signing.
- -c filename.cer
- Specify a X.509 certificate that matches the private key (by default, the file is assumed to be the same one provided with the -k option).
- ZAP (remove) all signature segments.