DESCRIPTIONAgave is a program for generating colorschemes from a starting color. It currently supports five different colorscheme types:
* Complements: The starting color and the color directly across the color wheel
* Split Complements: the starting color and the two colors that are slightly
offset from the color directly across the color wheel
* Triads: the starting color and the two colors 1/3 of the way around the wheel
in each direction.
* Tetrads: The starting color and its complement plus another color slightly
offset from the starting color and _its_ complement
* Analogous: The starting color and two colors slightly offset in hue
* Monochromatic: The starting color and two other colors of the same hue, one
lighter, and one darker
* Choose a starting color by clicking on the color button or selecting a color
from the palette, and then select a scheme type from the combo box. The
generated scheme will be displayed in the main window.
* The left-most Color in the main window is the currently-selected color. This
color can be added to your favorites list with the '+' button in the bottom
right, or with the keyboard shortcut 'Ctrl+D'.
* To make one of the other colors in the scheme the currently-selected color, you
can double-click the colorswatch.
* To copy a hexstring representation of the color (e.g. #FFFFFF) to the
clipboard, right-click the colorswatch and select the 'copy' menu
- -?, --help
- Show help options
- Show all help options
- Show GTK+ Options
- Program class as used by the window manager
- Program name as used by the window manager
- X screen to use
- Make X calls synchronous
- Load additional GTK+ modules
- Make all warnings fatal
- -d, --debug
- Enable Debugging output
- X display to use
AUTHORAgave was written by Jonathon Jongsma <[email protected]>.
This manual page was written by Varun Hiremath <[email protected]>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).