- -n --register <n> # set register <n> for subsequent read/write operations
- -r --read # read register specified by last -n argument, or all registers
- -w --write <v> # write register specified by last -n argument with value <v>[0,255]
- -c --config # configure registers to r820t default mode for test
- [-s serial_number_64bits]: Open board with specified 64bits serial number.
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Maitland Bottoms for the Debian project (but may be used by others).
COPYRIGHTCopyright (c) 2014-2015 A. Maitland Bottoms <[email protected]>
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.