- amcleanup [-k] [-p] [-r] [-v] config
The amcleanupdisk program is run with the same [-r] and [-v] options.
See the amanda(8) man page for more details about Amanda.
- Kill all process listed in the log file are their child. if there is no log file, then kill all amdump, amflush and amvault process and their child.
- Do the cleanup only if all process listed in the log file are already terminated.
- Remove bad file in holding disk. This options is passed to amcleanupdisk.
- Generate verbose output. This options is passed to amcleanupdisk.
This example runs the Amanda cleanup process by hand after a failure.
% amcleanup daily
Putting the following line in a system boot script (e.g. /etc/rc.local) runs the Amanda cleanup process as part of the reboot, eliminating the need to run it by hand.
If nothing needs to be done, amcleanup exits normally with the message:
amcleanup: no unprocessed logfile to clean up.