DESCRIPTIONant-phone is part of ANT (ANT is Not a Telephone). It let's you make and receive telephone calls and talk via sound devices. It uses CAPI 2.0 as ISDN interface.
OPTIONSant-phone accepts the following options:
- -h, --help
- Show summary of options
- -v, --version
- Print version information
- -r, --cleanup
- Remove stale socket file left by accident by a previous run of ANT. You only need this option if ANT says: "local bind: Address already in use"
- -d, --debug[=debuglevel]
- Print additional runtime debugging data to stdout, debuglevel = 1..4
- -i, --soundin=device
- ALSA device name for input (recording), default: "default"
- -o, --soundout=device
- ALSA device name for output (playback), default: "default"
- -m, --msn=msn
- identifying MSN (for outgoing calls), 0 for master MSN of this termination/port, default: 0
- -l, --msns=msns
- MSNs to listen on, semicolon-separated list or '*', default: *
- -c, --call=number
- Make a running instance of ANT make a call to the specified number, useful for calling from an external address book application
- -s, --sleep
- Shut down CAPI connection to prepare for removal of broken kernel modules, which don't survive suspend/restore.
- -w, --wakeup
- Restore CAPI connection after ISDN modules loaded again. The connection will be also restored by dialing a number, but before the connection is restored, you won't be able to accept calls.
NOTESIf the used sound devices (arguments of --soundin and --soundout) are equal, a full duplex sound device is needed.
- the last dialed numbers
- user specific options file
- saved history of incoming and outgoing calls
- recordings of recorded phone calls
BUGSCaller ID stores hangup reason localized. This will break, if someone uses letters outside of English alphabet for translation of hangup reasons.
AUTHORSANT was developed by Roland Stigge <[email protected]>, based on ideas from IVCALL, Copyright 2002 Lennart Poettering. G.711 handling by Sun Microsystems. Contributions by Joerg Mayer <[email protected]>, Lars Volkhardt <Lars.Volkhar[email protected]>, Ivan Schreter <[email protected]>.