DESCRIPTIONThis message represents a message from a MUC room. It is derived from AnyEvent::XMPP::IM::Message. (You can use the methods from that class to access it for example).
Also the methods like eg. "make_reply" return a AnyEvent::XMPP::Ext::MUC::Message.
- new (%args)
- This constructor takes the same arguments that the constructor for AnyEvent::XMPP::IM::Message takes.
- Returns the chatroom in which' context this message was sent.
- send ([$room])
- This method send this message. If $room is defined it will set the connection of this message object before it is send.
- make_reply ([$msg])
This method returns a new instance of AnyEvent::XMPP::Ext::MUC::Message.
The destination address, connection and type of the returned message
object will be set.
If $msg is defined and an instance of AnyEvent::XMPP::Ext::MUC::Message the destination address, connection and type of $msg will be changed and this method will not return a new instance of AnyEvent::XMPP::Ext::MUC::Message.
If $self is a message of type 'groupchat' the "to" attribute will be set to the bare JID of the room for the reply.
- This method returns the nickname of the source of this message.
- This method returns true when the message was not directed to the room, but privately to you.
AUTHORRobin Redeker, "<elmex at ta-sa.org>", JID: "<elmex at jabber.org>"
COPYRIGHT & LICENSECopyright 2007, 2008 Robin Redeker, all rights reserved.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself.