SYNOPSISao-dumpflash [--tty tty-device] [--device altos-device] [--output output-file] [--remote] [--frequency frequency] [--call callsign]
- -T tty-device | --tty tty-device
- This selects which tty device ao-dumpflash uses to communicate with the target device.
- -D AltOS-device | --device AltOS-device
- Search for a connected device. This requires an argument of one of the following forms:
- Leaving out the product name will cause the tool to select a suitable product, leaving out the serial number will cause the tool to match one of the available devices.
- -o output-file | --output output-file
- Write flash contents to the specified file rather than stdout.
- -R | --remote
- This uses the command radio link to download the flash from TeleMetrum through a TeleDongle.
- -F frequency | --frequency frequency
- Specifies the radio frequency to use for remote communications in kHz. Default is 434550.
- -C callsign | --call callsign
- Specifies the callsign to use for remote communications. Default is N0CALL.
DESCRIPTIONao-dumpflash downloads the entire flash memory contents from a connected AltOS device and writes it to either stdout or the specified output file.
USAGEao-dumpflash connects to the specified target device and dumps the flash.