aubiomfcc [[-i] source]
[-r rate] [-B win] [-H hop]
aubiomfcc compute the Mel Frequency Cepstrum Coefficients (MFCC).
When started with an input source (-i/--input), the coefficients are given on the console, prefixed by their timestamps in seconds.
This program follows the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (--). A summary of options is included below.
- -i, --input source
- Run analysis on this audio file. Most uncompressed and compressed are supported, depending on how aubio was built.
- -r, --samplerate rate
- Fetch the input source, resampled at the given sampling rate. The rate should be specified in Hertz as an integer. If 0, the sampling rate of the original source will be used. Defaults to 0.
- -B, --bufsize win
- The size of the buffer to analyze, that is the length of the window used for spectral and temporal computations. Defaults to 512.
- -H, --hopsize hop
- The number of samples between two consecutive analysis. Defaults to 256.
- -h, --help
- Print a short help message and exit.
- -v, --verbose
- Be verbose.
Using the default parameters, the filter coefficients will be computed according to Malcolm Slaney's Auditory Toolbox, available at the following url:
http://cobweb.ecn.purdue.edu/~malcolm/interval/1998-010/ (see file mfcc.m)
This manual page was written by Paul Brossier <[email protected]>. Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.