typedef union _AuEvent
. . .
. . .
typedef struct _AuErrorEvent
unsigned char error_code;
unsigned char request_code;
unsigned char minor_code;
- The event type. Error events are type 0.
- The serial number of the failed request.
- AuTrue if the event came from a SendEvent protocol request.
- The connection to the audio server that the event was read from.
- The server time in milliseconds when the event was generated.
- The resource ID or other value of the failed request.
- The error code of the failed request.
- The protocol major request code of the failed request.
- The protocol minor request code of the failed request.
- Never used?
DescriptionError events are sent to clients to alert them of non-fatal errors encountered while processing requests.
See AlsoAuAnyEvent, AuElementNotifyEvent, AuGrabNotifyEvent, AuMonitorNotifyEvent.
audiolib - Network Audio System C Language Interface