my $scanner = Barcode::ZBar::ImageScanner->new();
DESCRIPTIONA Barcode::ZBar::ImageScanner is used to scan for bar codes in a Barcode::ZBar::Image.
- Create a new bar code image scanner instance.
- Return a list of Barcode::ZBar::Symbol results from the last scanned image.
- Scan a Barcode::ZBar::Image for bar codes. The image must be in the ``Y800'' format. If necessary, use "$image->convert("Y800")" to convert from other supported formats to Y800 before scanning.
- Enable the inter-image result consistency cache.
- Apply a decoder configuration setting. See the documentation for "zbarcam"/"zbarimg" for available configuration options.
- Remove previously decoded results from a Barcode::ZBar::Image and recycle the associated memory.
AUTHORJeff Brown, <[email protected]>
COPYRIGHT AND LICENSECopyright 2008-2009 (c) Jeff Brown <[email protected]>
The ZBar Bar Code Reader is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.