my $tag = Bio::DB::Tagger::Tag->new(-name => 'venue',
-value => 'mermaid parade',
-author => '[email protected]');
print $tag,"\n"; # use like a string
print $tag->name,"\n"; # object interface
print $tag->value,"\n"; # object interface
DESCRIPTIONThis is a simple object tag interface that provides string-like objects that have authors assigned to them. For use in attributing tags to authors in the Bio::DB::Tagger module.
- $tag = Bio::DB::Tagger::Tag->new(-name=>$tag, -author=>$author [,-value=> $value, ,-modified=>$timestamp]);
- Create a new tag with the indicated value and author.
- $name = $tag->name
- Return the tag's name.
- $value = $tag->value;
- Return the tag's value.
- $timestamp = $tag->modified
- Return the tag's modification timestamp.
- $author = $tag->author;
- Return the tag's author
- $int = $tag->cmp($tag,$reversed)
- Perform a string cmp() operation on another tag or a string. If a string is provided, then operation is on tag name only. If a tag is provided, then operation is on both tag and value.
- $string = $tag->asString
- Convert into a name:value string
AUTHORLincoln Stein <[email protected]>.
Copyright (c) 2009 Ontario Institute for Cancer Research
This package and its accompanying libraries is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GPL (either version 1, or at your option, any later version) or the Artistic License 2.0. Refer to LICENSE for the full license text. In addition, please see DISCLAIMER.txt for disclaimers of warranty.