my $r = modperl_request();
DESCRIPTIONThis package provides functions that support the Generic Genome Browser. It is not currently designed for external use.
- my $r = modperl_request()
- Return an Apache2::Request or an Apache::Request object, depending on whichever version of Apache is running.
- Prints an error message
- Creates a label.alias for URL strings starting with 'http' or 'ftp'. The last word (following a '/') in the url is used for the label. Returns a string ``url:label''.
- citation(DataSource, 'label, [Language])
- Returns a track citation
- $id = generate_id
- Generate a new md5 hash of a random value for use in various IDs.
- $string = segment_str($segment)
- Returns a nicely formatted string in the format chr:start..stop with commas
AUTHORLincoln Stein <[email protected]>.
Copyright (c) 2003 Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory
This package and its accompanying libraries is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GPL (either version 1, or at your option, any later version) or the Artistic License 2.0. Refer to LICENSE for the full license text. In addition, please see DISCLAIMER.txt for disclaimers of warranty.