SYNOPSISusage: blenderplayer [-w [w h l t]] [-f [fw fh fb ff]] [-g gamengineoptions] [-s stereomode] [-m aasamples] filename.blend
DESCRIPTIONblenderplayer is the 3D and physics game engine
-h : Prints this command summary
: display in a window
w = window width
h = window height
l = window left coordinate
t = window top coordinate
Note: If w or h is defined, both must be defined.
Also, if l or t is defined, all options must be used.
: start game in full screen mode
fw = full screen mode pixel width
fh = full screen mode pixel height
fb = full screen mode bits per pixel
ff = full screen mode frequency
Note: If fw or fh is defined, both must be defined.
Also, if fb is used, fw and fh must be used. ff requires all options.
-s : start player in stereo
depending on the type of stereo you want:
(Quad buffered shutter glasses)
(Vertical interlace for autostereo display)
-D : start player in dome mode
angle = field of view in degrees
tilt = tilt angle in degrees
warpdata = a file to use for warping the image (absolute path)
mode = fisheye (Fisheye), truncatedfront (Front-Truncated),
truncatedrear (Rear-Truncated), cubemap(Cube Map),
sphericalpanoramic (Spherical Panoramic)
depending on the type of dome you are using
-m : maximum anti-aliasing (eg. 2,4,8,16)
-i : parent windows ID
-d : turn debugging on
-g : game engine options
- Default Description
- 0 "Enable all frames"
- 0 Disable mipmaps
- 0 Show the frame rate
- 0 Show debug properties
- 0 Show profiling information
- 0 Enable material settings
- 1 Ignore deprecation warnings
- : all arguments after this are ignored, allowing python to access them from sys.argv
- blenderplayer -w 320 200 10 10 -g noaudio //home//user//filename.blend
- Launch blenderplayer in window mode with size 320x200 at 10 pixels from left and 10 pixels from top of the screen without audio.
- blenderplayer -g show_framerate = 0 //home//user//filename.blend
- Disable framerate reports.
- blenderplayer -i 232421 -m 16 //home//user//filename.blend
Launch blenderplayer embedded in an existing window and set antialiasing to 16.
AUTHORSThis manpage was written for a Debian by Kevin Roy <[email protected]>.