SYNOPSISbliss [,options/] [,<graphfile>/]
- Run bliss on <graphfile>.
- the input graph is directed
- compute canonical form
- compute canonical form and output it in file f
- set verbose level to N [N >= 0, default: 1]
- select splitting heuristics, where X is
- first non-singleton cell
- first largest non-singleton cell
- first smallest non-singleton cell
- first maximally non-trivially connected non-singleton cell
- first largest maximally non-trivially connected non-singleton cell
- first smallest maximally non-trivially connected non-singleton cell [default]
- use failure recording? [X=y/n, default: y]
- use component recursion? [X=y/n, default: y]
- print the version number and exit
- print this help and exit
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2003-2015 Tommi Junttila.
License LGPLv3+: GNU LGPL version 3 or later, <http://gnu.org/licenses/lgpl.html>. This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY. This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain conditions; see COPYING and COPYING.LESSER for details.