SYNOPSISbooc [options] files ...
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly booc, the compiler for the BOO language.
OPTIONSA summary of options is included below.
- -v, -vv, -vvv
- Compiles using various levels of verbosity.
- Adds a reference where refname is the reference name.
- Place output in file outfile.
- Output file will be of given type. Available types are library (to create a .dll file) or exe and winexe (to create executable files.)
- Adds the step pipeline to the compile process.
- CultureInfo to use.
- Specifies where to look for souce files.
- Specify a resource file.
- Embed a file as resource.
- Adds debug flags to your code. Good for non-production. (On by default)
- Does not add debug flags to your code. Good for production environment.
AUTHORBOO was written by Rodrigo Barreto de Oliveira <[email protected]>.
This manual page was written by Federico Di Gregorio <[email protected]>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).