- botch-build-closure [options] --minimal=minimal --bg=Sources Packages... InitSources
DESCRIPTIONGiven a list of source packages InitSources, print the list of binary packages of a self-contained repository which is created starting from the source packages in Sources on standard output.
- show program's version and exit
- -h, --help
- show this help message and exit
- -v, --verbose
- print additional information
- do no print any messages
- -m, --minimal=MINIMAL
- A deb822 file containing the binary packages of a minimal build system. Must be a coinstallation set as calculated by dose-deb-coinstall.
- Do not drop Build-Depends-Indep dependencies
- If a binary package is without a source package but there is a source package of same name but different version, match this binary package to that source package.
- Additional Packages lists that are checked and used for resolving dependencies (can be repeated)
- Additional Packages lists that are NOT checked but used for resolving dependencies (can be repeated)
- -o, --outfile=FILE
- Set the output file FILE
- Native architecture ARCH
EXAMPLECalculate a self-contained repository:
zcat packages | grep-dctrl -X \( -FPackage build-essential --or -FEssential yes \) > minimal dose-deb-coinstall --deb-native-arch=amd64 --bg=packages --fg=minimal > minimal-amd64 botch-bin2src --deb-native-arch=amd64 minimal-amd64 sources > minimal-src botch-build-closure --deb-native-arch=amd64 --minimal=minimal-amd64 --bg sources packages minimal-src > min-closure botch-bin2src --deb-native-arch=amd64 min-closure sources > min-closure-src dose-builddebcheck --deb-native-arch=amd64 min-closure min-closure-src
The self-contained repository will then be min-closure and min-closure-src.
AUTHORThis man page was written by Johannes Schauer. Botch is written by Johannes Schauer and Pietro Abate.
COPYRIGHTCopyright 2012-2014 Johannes Schauer, Pietro Abate
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. A special linking exception to the GNU Lesser General Public License applies to this library, see the COPYING file for more information.