- botch-clean-repository [options] Packages Sources
DESCRIPTIONgiven a repository of binary packages and source packages, clean up that repository by removing packages that can't be compiled or installed and packages which don't have an associated binary or source package and packages which do not match the specified architecture.
This effectively creates a self contained repository of maximal size.
- show program's version and exit
- -h, --help
- show this help message and exit
- -v, --verbose
- print additional information
- do no print any messages
- require source packages for arch:all binary packages
- add source packages which only build arch:all binary packages
- Drop Build-Depends-Indep dependencies
- If a binary package is without a source package but there is a source package of same name but different version, match this binary package to that source package.
- -o, --outfile=FILE
- Set the output file FILE
- Native architecture ARCH
- Host architecture arch. Defaults to native architecture.
- Comma-separated foreign architectures in addition to native and host architectures.
- By default, installing any binary package requires the coinstallation set of all binary packages marked as Essential:yes to be installed as well. This option drops this requirement.
EXAMPLEClean up a repository:
botch-clean-repository --deb-native-arch=amd64 packages sources > packages-clean botch-bin2src --deb-native-arch=amd64 packages-clean sources > sources-clean
AUTHORThis man page was written by Johannes Schauer. Botch is written by Johannes Schauer and Pietro Abate.
COPYRIGHTCopyright 2012-2014 Johannes Schauer, Pietro Abate
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. A special linking exception to the GNU Lesser General Public License applies to this library, see the COPYING file for more information.