- botch-optuniv [options] Packages.. Sources
DESCRIPTIONremove all conflicts and calculate an optimal self-contained universe with respect to the amount of source packages in it using aspcud.
- show program's version and exit
- -h, --help
- show this help message and exit
- -v, --verbose
- print additional information
- do no print any messages
- also add source packages for Architecture:all packages
- Drop Build-Depends-Indep dependencies
- If a binary package is without a source package but there is a source package of same name but different version, match this binary package to that source package.
- -o, --outfile=FILE
- Set the output file FILE
- Native architecture ARCH
- Host architecture arch. Defaults to native architecture.
- Comma-separated foreign architectures in addition to native and host architectures.
AUTHORThis man page was written by Johannes Schauer. Botch is written by Johannes Schauer and Pietro Abate.
COPYRIGHTCopyright 2012-2014 Johannes Schauer, Pietro Abate
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. A special linking exception to the GNU Lesser General Public License applies to this library, see the COPYING file for more information.