- botch-y-u-no-bootstrap [options] architecture Packages Sources
DESCRIPTIONFind the reasons why Debian is currently not bootstrappable. Assumes that Architecture:all packages need not be bootstrapped. Operates on the strong dependency graph.
- -h, --help
- Display help.
- -k, --keep
- Keep the temporary files
- -T, --timers
- time all program executions
- -m, --allowsrcmismatch
- Allow binary packages to be associated with a source package of a different version than themselves
- -o, --output=DIR
- Output directory. Default is the current directory
- -t, --tmp=DIR
- Temporary directory. Default is created by mktemp(1)
- -v, --verbose
- Be more verbose
- -d, --debug
- Maximum verbosity
- -D, --develop
- Execute tools from the source checkout instead of $PATH
AUTHORThis man page was written by Johannes Schauer. Botch is written by Johannes Schauer and Pietro Abate.
COPYRIGHTCopyright 2012-2014 Johannes Schauer, Pietro Abate
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. A special linking exception to the GNU Lesser General Public License applies to this library, see the COPYING file for more information.