bouml [FILE] [-exec COMMAND [ARG ...] [-exit] ]
bouml is a Unified Modeling Language editor that can do reverse and forward engineering.
bouml will open the project .prj FILE if specified.
Other arguments are used by bouml to launch plug-outs.
- launches the plug-out COMMAND with arguments ARG. If -exit parameter was given, bouml will exit once the plug-out is done.
- user identifier between 2 and 127. This identifier will be automatically chosen if not specified. Enables multiple users to work on the same project, using different sessions.
- restricts display to x0,y0,x1,y1.
- editor to use for descriptions.
- charset to use, e.g. ISO_8859-1 for latin1.
BOUML was written by Bruno Pages <[email protected]>
This manual page was written by Thomas Girard <[email protected]> for the Debian system (but may be used by others).