DESCRIPTIONbug-buddy is a graphical bug reporting tool for GNOME. The goal of bug-buddy is to make reporting bugs very simple and easy for the user, while making the reports themselves more useful and informative for the developer.
OPTIONSbug-buddy follows the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below.
- Specify the package containing the program.
- Specify the name of the crashed program.
- Specify the PID of the crashed program.
- Includes the specified text file in the report.
- Set a MiniDump file containing information about the crash.
- Other standard GNOME options not listed here are also supported.
AUTHORSWritten by Jacob Berkman <[email protected]>, Fernando Herrera <[email protected]> and others.
This manual page was originally written by David LaBissoniere <[email protected]> for the Debian GNU/Linux system and modified by Cosimo Cecchi <[email protected]>.