SYNOPSISrunCADD [options] [filenames]
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page is an almost literal translation of the output provided by runCADD -h command.
OPTIONSA summary of options is included below. For a complete description, refer to the tutorials and documentation that is available online.
Files <filenames> ending in "net.py" will be laoded as networks in vision. Other files will be executed as Python scripts in which "ed" refers to the VisualProgrammingEnvironment instance.
- -h, --help
- Show summary of options.
- -e, --runAndExit
- run the networks and exit
- -p, --ipython
- create an ipython shell instead of a python shell
- -r, --run
- run the networks on the command line
- -s, --noSplash
- doesn't show the CADD splash screen (works only if registered)
- -t, --NoTerminal
- vision provides its own shell (under menu 'Edit') instead of the terminal
- --resourceFolder foldername
stores resource file under .name (defaults to .mgltools)
- port values can be passed on the command line (but not to macros):