DESCRIPTIONCalcoo is a scientific calculator designed to provide maximum usability. The features that make Calcoo attractive are:
- bitmapped button labels and display digits to improve readability
- no double-function buttons - you need to click only one button for any operation (except for arc-hyp trigonometric functions)
- undo/redo buttons
- both RPN and algebraic modes
- display marks to separate thousands
- copy/paste interaction with the X clipboard
- two memory registers with displays
- displays for Y, Z, and T registers
OPERATIONLike in a regular calculator. Settings (switching between RPN and algebraic modes, rounding, RPN stack behavior) can be accessed by pressing the button labelled "!". The button labelled "?" brings up the help/info window.
OPTIONSCalcoo accepts the following command-line options:
- -h, --help
- Show summary of options and exit.
- -v, --version
- Print version number and exit.
OTHER INFOThe webpage for Calcoo is at
- There you can find more information about Calcoo and download the latest version.
AUTHORAlexei Kaminski ([email protected])
BUGSNone I am aware of. If you find any, please report them.