cannacheck displays the problems concerning use of Canna and the related information. It examines the following items:
- Customize file to be used
- Romaji-to-Kana conversion dictionary to be used
- Destination to which the server is to be connected. Is it connectable?
- Dictionaries to be mounted. Are they mountable?
- Errors in the customize file
The problem(s) are displayed on the standard output if found.
- Displays all the above information including items that contain no problem.
- Name of the host under which cannaserver(1M) is in operation.
- Specifies the name of the host under which cannaserver(1M) is in operation.
Specifies the initialize file (.canna).