- void cfg80211_connect_bss(struct net_device * dev, const u8 * bssid, struct cfg80211_bss * bss, const u8 * req_ie, size_t req_ie_len, const u8 * resp_ie, size_t resp_ie_len, u16 status, gfp_t gfp);
- network device
- the BSSID of the AP
- entry of bss to which STA got connected to, can be obtained through cfg80211_get_bss (may be NULL)
- association request IEs (maybe be NULL)
- association request IEs length
- association response IEs (may be NULL)
- assoc response IEs length
- status code, 0 for successful connection, use WLAN_STATUS_UNSPECIFIED_FAILURE if your device cannot give you the real status code for failures.
- allocation flags
It should be called by the underlying driver whenever connect has succeeded. This is similar to cfg80211_connect_result, but with the option of identifying the exact bss entry for the connection. Only one of these functions should be called.
Johannes Berg <[email protected]>