- SUBROUTINE CGERQ2(
- M, N, A, LDA, TAU, WORK, INFO )
- INTEGER INFO, LDA, M, N
- COMPLEX A( LDA, * ), TAU( * ), WORK( * )
PURPOSECGERQ2 computes an RQ factorization of a complex m by n matrix A: A = R * Q.
- M (input) INTEGER
- The number of rows of the matrix A. M >= 0.
- N (input) INTEGER
- The number of columns of the matrix A. N >= 0.
- A (input/output) COMPLEX array, dimension (LDA,N)
- On entry, the m by n matrix A. On exit, if m <= n, the upper triangle of the subarray A(1:m,n-m+1:n) contains the m by m upper triangular matrix R; if m >= n, the elements on and above the (m-n)-th subdiagonal contain the m by n upper trapezoidal matrix R; the remaining elements, with the array TAU, represent the unitary matrix Q as a product of elementary reflectors (see Further Details).
- LDA (input) INTEGER
- The leading dimension of the array A. LDA >= max(1,M).
- TAU (output) COMPLEX array, dimension (min(M,N))
- The scalar factors of the elementary reflectors (see Further Details).
- WORK (workspace) COMPLEX array, dimension (M)
- INFO (output) INTEGER
= 0: successful exit
< 0: if INFO = -i, the i-th argument had an illegal value
FURTHER DETAILSThe matrix Q is represented as a product of elementary reflectors
Q = H(1)' H(2)' . . . H(k)', where k = min(m,n).
Each H(i) has the form
H(i) = I - tau * v * v'
where tau is a complex scalar, and v is a complex vector with v(n-k+i+1:n) = 0 and v(n-k+i) = 1; conjg(v(1:n-k+i-1)) is stored on exit in A(m-k+i,1:n-k+i-1), and tau in TAU(i).