SYNOPSIScget [options] URL
DESCRIPTIONcget is a web downloading tool
OPTIONSNo option is mandatory. By default the web is downloaded but it is not saved. If that is not the desired behavior it must be specified explicitly. Below is a summary of the cget options.
- -V, --version
- Display version of currently installed cget and exit.
- -h, --help
- Display help screen with common options.
- Logging and input file:
- -q, --quiet
- Run in quiet mode: no output is displayed.
- -O, --output-document=FILE
- Writes whatever document is downloaded to FILE
- -s, --save-headers
- This option saves HTTP headers to the file being saved (specified with -O option)
- this option inserts STRING among the headers sent in the HTTP request.
Bug reportsI would appreciate hearing of any problems you have with Cherokee. I would also like to hear from you if you have successfully used Cherokee, especially if you are using it for a distribution.
There is a mailing list for discussion among Cherokee users and for announcements of new and test versions. To join, send a message to [email protected] with the line:
in the body of the message. The submission address is [email protected]