- SUBROUTINE CGGBAK(
- JOB, SIDE, N, ILO, IHI, LSCALE, RSCALE, M, V, LDV, INFO )
- CHARACTER JOB, SIDE
- INTEGER IHI, ILO, INFO, LDV, M, N
- REAL LSCALE( * ), RSCALE( * )
- COMPLEX V( LDV, * )
PURPOSECGGBAK forms the right or left eigenvectors of a complex generalized eigenvalue problem A*x = lambda*B*x, by backward transformation on the computed eigenvectors of the balanced pair of matrices output by CGGBAL.
- JOB (input) CHARACTER*1
Specifies the type of backward transformation required:
= 'N': do nothing, return immediately;
= 'P': do backward transformation for permutation only;
= 'S': do backward transformation for scaling only;
= 'B': do backward transformations for both permutation and scaling. JOB must be the same as the argument JOB supplied to CGGBAL.
- SIDE (input) CHARACTER*1
= 'R': V contains right eigenvectors;
= 'L': V contains left eigenvectors.
- N (input) INTEGER
- The number of rows of the matrix V. N >= 0.
- ILO (input) INTEGER
- IHI (input) INTEGER The integers ILO and IHI determined by CGGBAL. 1 <= ILO <= IHI <= N, if N > 0; ILO=1 and IHI=0, if N=0.
- LSCALE (input) REAL array, dimension (N)
- Details of the permutations and/or scaling factors applied to the left side of A and B, as returned by CGGBAL.
- RSCALE (input) REAL array, dimension (N)
- Details of the permutations and/or scaling factors applied to the right side of A and B, as returned by CGGBAL.
- M (input) INTEGER
- The number of columns of the matrix V. M >= 0.
- V (input/output) COMPLEX array, dimension (LDV,M)
- On entry, the matrix of right or left eigenvectors to be transformed, as returned by CTGEVC. On exit, V is overwritten by the transformed eigenvectors.
- LDV (input) INTEGER
- The leading dimension of the matrix V. LDV >= max(1,N).
- INFO (output) INTEGER
= 0: successful exit.
< 0: if INFO = -i, the i-th argument had an illegal value.
FURTHER DETAILSSee R.C. Ward, Balancing the generalized eigenvalue problem,
SIAM J. Sci. Stat. Comp. 2 (1981), 141-152.