SYNOPSISchecker [OPTIONS] [FILE]
DESCRIPTIONThe SPARK Proof Checker can be used to discharge verification conditions produced by the Examiner (*.vcg), possibly simplified by the Simplifier (*.siv). This command is usually used when verification conditions cannot be discharged automatically by the Simplifier.
By default checker runs in interactive mode. It accepts commands from user and writes them into a cmd file (or other file specified by -command_log option). This file can be used later to run checker in batch mode (using option -execute). Additionally, proof log is written into a plg file.
OPTIONSA summary of options is included below. All options may be abbreviated to the shortest unique prefix.
- Show summary of options.
- Display version information.
- Adopt a plain output style (e.g. no dates or version numbers).
- Confirmation needed to overwrite command or proof log files.
- Specify file name for the command log file.
- Specify file name for the proof log file.
- Execute a previously generated command log file.
- Resume a previously saved session.
- Checker rules database.
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Eugeniy Meshcheryakov <[email protected]>, for the Debian project (and may be used by others).