- $proc->new( $pid. @shared )
- Read a message from the child.
- $proc->write( @MESSAGES )
- Send the messages to the child. works like print, you must add ``\n''.
- $proc->say( @MESSAGES )
- Send the messages to the child. works like say, adds the separator for you (usually ``\n'').
- $proc->autoflush( $BOOL )
- Turn autoflush on/off for the current processes write handle. This is on by default.
- Flush the current processes write handle.
- $proc->_ipc( $new )
- Accessors for you to use or ignore.
- Should return a read handle for reading from the child.
- Should return a write handle for writing to the child.
- $proc->init( @shared )
- Called by new during construction
HISTORYMost of this was part of Parrallel::Runner intended for use in the Fennec project. Fennec is being broken into multiple parts, this is one such part.
FENNEC PROJECTThis module is part of the Fennec project. See Fennec for more details. Fennec is a project to develop an extendable and powerful testing framework. Together the tools that make up the Fennec framework provide a potent testing environment.
The tools provided by Fennec are also useful on their own. Sometimes a tool created for Fennec is useful outside the greater framework. Such tools are turned into their own projects. This is one such project.
- Fennec - The core framework
- The primary Fennec project that ties them all together.
AUTHORSChad Granum [email protected]
COPYRIGHTCopyright (C) 2010 Chad Granum
Child is free software; Standard perl licence.
Child is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the license for more details.