clementine [options] [URL(s)]
This manual page documents briefly the clementine commands.
This manual page was written for the Debian distribution
because the original program does not have a manual page.
clementine is modern music player and library organizer. It is inspired by Amarok 1.4 and is written to take advantage of Qt4.
- Search and play your local music library.
- Listen to internet radio from Last.fm, SomaFM and Magnatune.
- Tabbed playlists, import and export M3U, XSPF, PLS and ASX.
- Visualisations from projectM.
- Transcode music into MP3, Ogg Vorbis, Ogg Speex, FLAC or AAC
- Edit tags on MP3 and OGG files, organise your music.
- Download missing album cover art from Last.fm.
- Cross-platform - works on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
- Native desktop notifications on Linux (libnotify) and Mac OS X (Growl).
- Supports MPRIS on Linux, or remote control using the command-line.
These programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below. For a complete description, see the Info files.
Player options :
- -p --play
- Start the playlist currently playing.
- -t --play-pause
- Play if stopped, pause if playing.
- -u --pause
- Pause playback
- -s --stop
- Stop playback
- -r --previous
- Skip backwards in playlist.
- -f --next
- Skip forwards in playlist.
- -v --volume <value>
- Set the volume to <value> percent.
- Increase the volume by 4%.
- Decrease the volume by 4%..
- --seek-to <seconds>
- Seek the currently playing track to an absolute position.
- --seek-by <seconds>
- Seek the currently playing track by a relative amount.
- -a --append
- Append files/URLs to the playlist.
- -l --load
- Loads files/URLs, replacing current playlist.
- -k --play-track <n>
- Play the <n>th track in the playlist
- -h --help
- Show summary of options.
- -o --show-osd
- Display the on-screen-display.
- -e --engine
- Select engine
- -g --language <lang>
- Change the language
Clementine main developers :
- David Sansome [email protected]
- John Maguire [email protected]
This manual page was written by Thomas PIERSON [email protected] for
the Debian system (and may be used by others). Permission is
granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under
the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 3 any
later version published by the Free Software Foundation.
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public
License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-3.