- cl_int clGetGLObjectInfo(cl_mem memobj, cl_gl_object_type *gl_object_type, GLuint *gl_object_name);
- Returns the type of GL object attached to memobj and can be CL_GL_OBJECT_BUFFER, CL_GL_OBJECT_TEXTURE2D, CL_GL_OBJECT_TEXTURE3D, CL_GL_OBJECT_TEXTURE2D_ARRAY, CL_GL_OBJECT_TEXTURE1D, CL_GL_OBJECT_TEXTURE1D_ARRAY, CL_GL_OBJECT_TEXTURE_BUFFER, or CL_GL_OBJECT_RENDERBUFFER. If gl_object_type is NULL, it is ignored.
- Returns the GL object name used to create memobj. If gl_object_name is NULL, it is ignored.
The OpenGL object used to create the OpenCL memory object and information about the object type i.e. whether it is a texture, renderbuffer, or buffer object can be queried using this function.
Returns CL_SUCCESS if the call was executed successfully. Otherwise, it returns one of the following errors:
- • CL_INVALID_MEM_OBJECT if memobj is not a valid OpenCL memory object.
- • CL_INVALID_GL_OBJECT if there is no GL object associated with memobj.
- • CL_OUT_OF_RESOURCES if there is a failure to allocate resources required by the OpenCL implementation on the device.
- • CL_OUT_OF_HOST_MEMORY if there is a failure to allocate resources required by the OpenCL implementation on the host.
The Khronos Group
Copyright © 2007-2011 The Khronos Group Inc.
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and/or associated documentation files (the "Materials"), to deal in the Materials without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Materials, and to permit persons to whom the Materials are furnished to do so, subject to the condition that this copyright notice and permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Materials.
- page 54, section 9.7.5 - Querying GL object information from a CL...