- cl_int clGetSamplerInfo(cl_sampler sampler, cl_sampler_info param_name, size_t param_value_size, void *param_value, size_t *param_value_size_ret);
- Specifies the sampler being queried.
Specifies the information to query. The list of supported
types and the information returned in
is described in the table below.
cl_sampler_info Return Type and Info. returned in param_value CL_SAMPLER_REFERENCE_COUNT Return type: cl_uint
Return the sampler reference count. The reference count returned should be considered immediately stale. It is unsuitable for general use in applications. This feature is provided for identifying memory leaks.
CL_SAMPLER_CONTEXT Return type: cl_context
Return the context specified when the sampler is created.
CL_SAMPLER_NORMALIZED_COORDS Return type: cl_bool
Return the normalized coords value associated with sampler.
CL_SAMPLER_ADDRESSING_MODE Return type: cl_addressing_mode
Return the addressing mode value associated with sampler.
CL_SAMPLER_FILTER_MODE Return type: cl_filter_mode
Return the filter mode value associated with sampler.
- A pointer to memory where the appropriate result being queried is returned. If param_value is NULL, it is ignored.
- Specifies the size in bytes of memory pointed to by param_value. This size must be ≥ size of return type as described in the table above.
- Returns the actual size in bytes of data copied to param_value. If param_value_size_ret is NULL, it is ignored.
Returns CL_SUCCESS if the function is executed successfully. Otherwise, it returns one of the following errors:
- • CL_INVALID_VALUE if param_name is not valid, or if size in bytes specified by param_value_size is < size of return type as described in the table above and param_value is not NULL
- • CL_INVALID_SAMPLER if sampler is a not a valid sampler object.
- • CL_OUT_OF_RESOURCES if there is a failure to allocate resources required by the OpenCL implementation on the device.
- • CL_OUT_OF_HOST_MEMORY if there is a failure to allocate resources required by the OpenCL implementation on the host.
The Khronos Group
Copyright © 2007-2011 The Khronos Group Inc.
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and/or associated documentation files (the "Materials"), to deal in the Materials without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Materials, and to permit persons to whom the Materials are furnished to do so, subject to the condition that this copyright notice and permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Materials.
- page 130, section 5.5.2 - Sampler Object Queries