SYNOPSISclustat [-i delay ] [-I] [-m member ] [-Q] [-s service ] [-v] [-x]
The clustat command displays the status of the cluster. It shows membership information, quorum view, and the state of all configured user services. The clustat command displays cluster status only from the viewpoint of the cluster system on which it is running.
- Display the member ID of the current member.
- -i <delay>
- Display cluster status and refresh the status every delay seconds. Mutually exclusive with the -x option. -m <member> Display the status of the specified member.
- Return cluster quorum status to calling shell. (No output)
- -s <service>
- Displays the status of the specified service.
- Display cluster configuration combined with status in XML format. Mutually exclusive with -i option.
Display version information and exit.