DESCRIPTIONClutter::ChildMeta is a wrapper object created by Clutter::Container implementations in order to store child-specific data and properties.
A Clutter::ChildMeta wraps a Clutter::Actor inside a Clutter::Container and it is used to store child properties that can later be accessed using Clutter::Container::child_set() and Clutter::Container::child_get().
See the Clutter::Container documentation on how to create ChildMeta objects when implementing a Container actor.
actor = $meta->get_actor
- $actor (Clutter::Actor)
container = $meta->get_container
- $container (Clutter::Container)
- 'actor' (Clutter::Actor : readable / writable / construct-only / private)
- The actor wrapped by this data
- 'container' (Clutter::Container : readable / writable / construct-only / private)
- The container that created this data
COPYRIGHTCopyright (C) 2006, 2007, 2008 OpenedHand Ltd
Copyright (C) 2009 Intel Corporation
This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of either:
- the GNU Lesser General Public Library version 2.1; or
- the Artistic License, version 2.0.
See Clutter for the full copyright notice.