SYNOPSIScmatrix [-abBflohnsVx] [-u update] [-C color]
DESCRIPTIONShows a scrolling 'Matrix' like screen in Linux
- Asynchronous scroll
- Bold characters on
- All bold characters (overrides -b)
- Force the linux $TERM type to be on
- Linux mode (sets "matrix.fnt" font in console)
- Use old-style scrolling
- -h, -?
- Print usage and exit
- No bold characters (overrides -b and -B)
- "Screensaver" mode, exits on first keystroke
- X window mode, use if your xterm is using mtx.pcf
- Print version information and exit
- -u delay
- Screen update delay 0 - 9, default 4
- -C color
- Use this color for matrix (default green). Valid colors are green, red, blue, white, yellow, cyan, magenta and black.
KEYSTROKESThe following keystrokes are available during execution (unavailable in -s mode)
- Toggle asynchronous scroll
- Random bold characters
- All bold characters
- Turn off bold characters
- Adjust update speed
- ! @ # $ % ^ & )
- Change the color of the matrix to the corresponding color: ! - red, @ - green, # - yellow, $ - blue, % - magenta, ^ - cyan, & - white, ) - black.
- Quit the program
BUGSThis program is very CPU intensive. Don't be surprised if it eats up over 40% of your CPU at times.
HOMEPAGEThe CMatrix homepage is currently at http://www.asty.org/cmatrix.
AUTHORSChris Allegretta ([email protected]), with a lot of help from many other people. See README file for details.