complex -sequence seqall -lwin integer -step integer -jmin integer -jmax integer -omnia toggle -sim integer -freq boolean -print boolean -outfile outfile -ujtablefile outfile -outseq seqoutall
- complex -help
- Default value: 100
- Displacement of the window over the sequence Default value: 5
- Default value: 4
- Default value: 6
- Calculate over a set of sequences Default value: N
- Calculate the linguistic complexity by comparison with a number of simulations having a uniform distribution of bases
- Execute the simulation of a sequence based on the base frequency of the original sequence Default value: N
- Generate a file named UjTable containing the values of Uj for each word j in the real sequence(s) and in any simulated sequences Default value: N
- Default value: complex.ujtable
Debian Med Packaging Team <[email protected]>
- Wrote the script used to autogenerate this manual page.
This manual page was autogenerated from an Ajax Control Definition of the EMBOSS package. It can be redistributed under the same terms as EMBOSS itself.