Synopsiscondor_router_q [-S] [-R] [-I] [-H] [-route name] [-idle] [-held] [-constraint X] [condor_q options]
Descriptioncondor_router_q displays information about jobs managed by the condor_job_routerthat are in the HTCondor job queue. The functionality of this tool is that of condor_q, with additional options specialized for routed jobs. Therefore, any of the options for condor_qmay also be used with condor_router_q .
- Summarize the state of the jobs on each route.
- Summarize the running jobs on each route.
- Summarize the idle jobs on each route.
- Summarize the held jobs on each route.
- Display only the jobs on the route identified by name.
- Display only the idle jobs.
- Display only the held jobs.
- Display only the jobs matching constraint X.
Exit Statuscondor_router_q will exit with a status of 0 (zero) upon success, and non-zero otherwise.
AuthorCenter for High Throughput Computing, University of Wisconsin-Madison
CopyrightCopyright (C) 1990-2015 Center for High Throughput Computing, Computer Sciences Department, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI. All Rights Reserved. Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0.