DESCRIPTIONConfiguration classes used by Config::Model
Model of files found under debian/source directory. See dpkg-source for details.
format - source package formatSpecifies the format of the source package. A missing format implies a '1.0' source format. Mandatory. Type enum. choice: '1.0', '2.0', '3.0 (native)', '3.0 (quilt)', '3.0 (custom)', '3.0 (git)', '3.0 (bzr)'.
Here are some explanations on the possible values:
- A source package in this format consists either of a .orig.tar.gz associated to a .diff.gz or a single .tar.gz (in that case the package is said to be native).
- was the first specification of a new-generation source package format. This format is not recommended for wide-spread usage, the format ``3.0 (quilt)'' replaces it.
- '3.0 (bzr)'
- This format is experimental. It generates a single tarball containing the bzr repository.
- '3.0 (custom)'
- This format is particular. It doesn't represent a real source package format but can be used to create source packages with arbitrary files.
- '3.0 (git)'
- This format is experimental. A source package in this format consists of a single bundle of a git repository .git to hold the source of a package. There may also be a .git shallow file listing revisions for a shallow git clone.
- '3.0 (native)'
- extension of the native package format as defined in the 1.0 format.
- '3.0 (quilt)'
- A source package in this format contains at least an original tarball (.orig.tar.ext where ext can be gz, bz2, lzma and xz) and a debian tarball (.debian.tar.ext). It can also contain additional original tarballs (.orig-component.tar.ext).
optionsSource options as described in dpkg-source Optional. Type node of class Dpkg::Source::Options .
- Dominique Dumont
- 2010,2011 Dominique Dumont