conjugar [output options] verb
DESCRIPTIONconjugar is a conjugator of Portuguese verbs as spoken in Brazil. The input must be in UTF-8 and the output will be in UTF-8 regardless of the system settings. The software is based on conjugue, which was written by Ricardo Ueda Karpischek.
- -v, --version
- Show the version number and exits.
- -h, --help
- Show an usage message and exits.
- Creates the files list_of_paradigms , list_of_verbs and all_verbs where all verbs in the data base are conjugated.
- Use ANSI scape codes to colorize the output.
- Output with xml tags.
- Conjugate the verb as most ordinary Brazilians do instead of following the normative grammar.
at startup, output the result to screen and exits.
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs at https://github.com/jalvesaq/gconjugue/issues
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2005-2016 Jakson A. Aquino
CONJUGAR comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; it is Free Software under GNU GPL. See the copyright file for details.
This man page was written by Jakson Aquino.