CPAN::Uploader->upload_file($file, \%arg); $uploader->upload_file($file);
Valid arguments are:
user - (required) your CPAN / PAUSE id password - (required) your CPAN / PAUSE password subdir - the directory (under your home directory) to upload to http_proxy - uri of the http proxy to use upload_uri - uri of the upload handler; usually the default (PAUSE) is right debug - if set to true, spew lots more debugging output
This method attempts to actually upload the named file to the CPAN. It will raise an exception on error.
my $uploader = CPAN::Uploader->new(\%arg);
This method returns a new uploader. You probably don't need to worry about this method.
Valid arguments are the same as those to "upload_file".
my $config = CPAN::Uploader->read_config_file( $filename );
This reads the config file and returns a hashref of its contents that can be used as configuration for CPAN::Uploader.
If no filename is given, it looks for .pause in the user's home directory (from the env var "HOME", or the current directory if "HOME" isn't set).
See ``CONFIGURATION'' in cpan-upload for the config format.
This method logs the given string. The default behavior is to print it to the screen. The message should not end in a newline, as one will be added as needed.
log_debugThis method behaves like "log", but only logs the message if the CPAN::Uploader is in debug mode.
ORIGINThis code is mostly derived from "cpan-upload-http" by Brad Fitzpatrick, which in turn was based on "cpan-upload" by Neil Bowers. I (rjbs) didn't want to have to use a "system" call to run either of those, so I refactored the code into this module.
AUTHORRicardo SIGNES <[email protected]>
- Barbie <[email protected]>
- Christian Walde <[email protected]>
- David Caldwell <[email protected]>
- David Golden <[email protected]>
- fREW Schmidt <[email protected]>
- Gabor Szabo <[email protected]>
- Graham Knop <[email protected]>
- Kent Fredric <[email protected]>
- Mark Fowler <[email protected]>
- Mike Doherty <[email protected]>
- Steven Haryanto (on Asus Zenbook) <[email protected]>
- sungo <[email protected]>
- Torsten Raudssus <[email protected]>
- Vincent Pit <[email protected]>
COPYRIGHT AND LICENSEThis software is copyright (c) 2015 by Ricardo SIGNES.
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself.