SYNOPSIScrashmaint [MAINT] [PACK] [VERBOSE] [SETTINGS filename] [PATTERN pattern]
DESCRIPTIONDeletes old messages according to KEEPNUM and KEEPDAYS in crashmail.prefs. The program can do two different operations on a messagebase, MAINT and PACK. The meaning of these two modes are different for different messagebase formats.
- MAINT deletes messages and PACK renumbers the area.
- MAINT sets the Deleted flag for the messages. PACK removes all messages with the Deleted flag from the messagebase.
Both MAINT and PACK can be specified at the same time.
- SETTINGS filename
- Specifies that another config file than the default should be used. You can use the environment variable CMCONFIGFILE to set the default configuration file.
- PATTERN pattern
- Lets you perform the operations on only some of your areas.
- Gives you a lot of information which you don't really need.